Posing in a chair and a sharp gaze, and smile which is expected by the idol Angelina Joile
See foot of this beautiful, so beautiful to be in duplicate and follow, perhaps as an inspiration for those of you from the style Angelina Joile
a collection of beautiful celebrity dream feet
1. Use gentle natural products. Their overall anti-aging effects go a long way and you will also contribute to keeping the environment green.
2. Exercise and massage your hands and feet every day before you go to sleep to show your appreciation for all they do for you.
3. Exfoliate your hands and feet once a month with a mixture of sea salt scrub, a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime juice, and 1 drop of the following essential oils - lavender, tea tree and rose oil. Your hands and feet deserve the same care you give your face in order for them to be the best they can be.
4. Trim your nails both for style and to prevent self-contamination. Not only does this lead to you maintaining good health but your jewelry will look even more beautiful.
5. Soak your feet in hot water with a pinch of cayenne pepper when you are feeling exhausted. Remember to always test the temperature of the water before placing your feet in the water so that you do not burn yourself.
6. Elevate your feet daily to decrease the potential for swelling.
7. Wear well-fitting and comfortable footwear. Do not sacrifice your health for style! Instead, combine style and comfort. It's an investment in you that will pay dividends for years.
8. Eat whole foods, preferably those organically grown locally. The color, texture, flexibility and sensitivity of your hands, feet, and nails all indicate what is going on inside your body.
9. Get a good night's sleep. Your entire body needs to be recharged while you sleep so that it can do its own detoxification and rejuvenation. This includes your mind, too. Some studies recommend turning the lights off by 10:00 PM each night.
10. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa on special occasions, at the change of seasons, or simply to celebrate the person you are. Make a date with yourself and your spa then write the appointment on your calendar. You are a Queen! You are a King! You deserve it! Your body will thank you.